Thursday, October 5, 2017

Dashain special 2074

MY EXPERIENCE OF DASHAIN 2074



Finally the day came for which I was very excited. This time I was very restless about when my exam will finish because my exam was till fulpati and I was eagerly waiting to go to village to visit my mom. My sister and my brother were waiting for my exam to finish. Finally one day before fulpati I went to village with my sister and father. That day I was very tired so we did not do anything interesting except for playing swing.



On the day of fulpati I woke up early and went to the house in the village where jamara was kept and did jamara puja. We cut goat in our own home and had delicious meat. Me and my mother went to devithan
and also made Prasad. WE enjoyed the day by having meat while listening and dancing in Dashain songs. We also cleaned kalikathan for puja.

On the day of Astami we woke up early and made Prasad .today we went to kalikathan for puja which is next to our house. After puja we washed clothes bath and cleaned our house. We played swing and enjoyed a lot.

On the day of Nawami we again made Prasad in the
morning and went to kalikathan for puja, in our home we cut goat and had meat. We all family members were together so we enjoyed a lot.

Finally the day of tika I was very excited for it. Today also we did puja and my father brought jamara. As tika was to be taken in 11:55 only so we did some house chores and became ready for tika. For tika we all went to grandfather’s
brother’s house and put tika in 11:55.the whole day went putting tika and getting blessing. It was an awesome experience with all my family members and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment