Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Father's Day 2074

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

MY DEAREST FATHER


If I could explain how much I love you
If I could say I can’t live without you
If I could say how much I miss you
If I could say I can do anything for you
Anything for your happiness
If I could say I am incomplete without You

But Today in the occasion of Father’s Day
I only want to say
“THANKYOU”
THANKYOU for being an inseperable part of my life
For scolding me in my wrong and praising me in my rights
For giving me freedom To DREAM
And providing me all the opportunities to make it come true
For teaching me how to learn from failure.
For loving me and inspiring me every day
For taking my problem as your own
 I can’t imagine a day without You
Overall “THANKYOU”
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY


What I learnt from my father
I learnt to believe in myself
I learnt to work hard and struggle
To fight for my dream and
Sacrifice for my dream
I learnt value of each rupee he spend on my education
I learnt that my success gives him huge happiness which is PRICELESS
I leant to cope with difficulties
And to have faith in myself in difficult times
I learned to live and keep moving with a smile
All the lessons of my life I learned from my father
He is my first teacher
I love and respect him from my inner heart

MY PERFECT FAMILY WITH MY PERFECT FATHER




No comments:

Post a Comment