Sunday, October 25, 2015

Dashain 2072


 Hindus Great festival                              
            Dashain








Dashain  is the greatest  festival of Nepal Hindus. Like other festivals, it is also based on the lunar clendar and falls in the months of Aswin or Kartik. Dashain is observed for 15 days from the new moon day (Ghatasthapana) to the full moon day (Kojagrat Purnima). It is a festival of great delight, enthusiasm and rapture.

The time of Dashain is very fine. The weather is fair and mild. There is no more mud or dust. Farmers are getting relief from their tiring season of plantations and weddings. Schools, colleges, factories and offices remain close. Fair and pleasant weather, ripening and rustling crops, busy roads and paths, crowded shops, speedy renovations and cleanliness of roads, temples, taps, etc., and decorations all indicate the arrival of the greatest festival.


MY experience of Dashain 2072
My experience of Dashain  2072 was very good. It was really awesome. Our school closed from 28th Ashoj after the mid terminal examination. I enjoyed my Dashain vacation and had a very good time with my parents and relatives.
7th day (Fulpati)
Karthik 3rd was the fulpati day the 7th day of dashain.In that day We all woke up early in the morning.We did puja and went to pashupati mandir. I was a bit sad also because for the first time due to economic blockade I was unable to go to my village.My sister luckily went village with my elder brothers.SO my uncle,aunty me and my small brother were here.Because We were getting bored
So we made a plan to visit Bhrikutimandav for shopping and entertainment.But   due to economic blockade We had to go by walking.So we first went to Bhatbhatini Shopping mall did some shopping there and then went to Ratnapark to go to Bhrikutimandav.We had very fun playing adventurous games.
When we came back home we were very tired.

8th day(Astami)
In the eighth day we all woke up early in the morning.It was a pleasant morning. That day also we went to Pashupatinath and did puja there than came back home and sacrificed animals i.e. goat to eat the meat. Since we were not going to our villages so we had called our father’s sisters (fupu) to come to take meal in our house. It was a family gathering.They arrived at 10:00 o’clock and whole day we enjoyed playing cards, gossiping and eating delicious dishes. Whole day we had a great fun. I enjoyed a lot with my sisters and their sons and daughters.

9th day (Nawami, Dashami)
This time in Dashain Nawami and Dashami was in the same day.
In the morning we did puja and nine girls including me were called to do puja in that day.the time to put tika was on sharp 10:55.I was very eagerly waiting for that time. Finally at 10:55 exactly we kept tika and I got blessings from my elders which were priceless.After sometime we went to our relative’s home and mamghar to put tika.
We clicked too many photos and made it memorable.





No comments:

Post a Comment